Thursday, February 22, 2018

Where have I gone, where is the place called home...


This was a few days ago and the things I had seen on that day


A few days later I saw other things, their just pictures, because the meaning is too vast.


I'm too far gone now, their are words that could describe the things I see. But people don't bother to listen to words they don't understand. They could but they won't, thus I am ever away from myself, because I cannot communicate with those in the places past. You know no context of the plot today.

I have memories, but they are difficult to define and their is a wall of creativity between me today and me yesterday, that spans a year alone going farther then I thought I'd be going. The pictures above are things beyond the known of the traditional person, or atleast thats how I feel.

They're similar, but their are things different about them, like the whale in the second that entered my head backwards in time and told me of boredoms line, I saw on those days, the three moons that are earth and drifted into the inversions and unifications of the original words I spoke.Each sphere is another earth however, and each thing is but a path across the road. I have yet to find one alone.

Still, this blog is about the journey onwards after this and the travels I will take across it, you may be confused by my train of thought these days, because it just goes on after the boredom, after the story has continued their is just more going on and things shift in time. 

Their is no reason things should change today. I feel this is one root to showing how it is anything across time, how it will be different all the time, how it will change and grow forever in directions timely. But that their are things that can be done, to make new things to do at any time.

Thus I will post my thoughts and work every day, from where I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment